Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Enigma Front is Coming

Yes, it has been a long time since I posted anything here. A lot has happened in the last two years. I finished a novel (not yet accepted by any publisher yet, but I am hopeful), started taking some online Creative Writing classes (so far, all As), and have written a few stories.

And one of them is due to come out this month.

The Enigma Front anthology is published by Analemma Books, a local publisher, and my story, "The Trials of Li-Wen" is in here. Here is the cover:



The release party is at the When Words Collide convention in Calgary, Alberta, August 14-16, 2015. You can find the details by following the link.

I will post details of where you can purchase the book after the convention so you can get your own copy after When Words Collide.

So, what happens after this. Do I not post anything again until the next time I need to tell the world about my next sale? Nope. Not this time. I will start posting weekly updates, including what I am working on and where I am going and even what I use as a writer and editor. That all starts next week on August 13, 2015. So come here every Thursday to get updates to this blog.

See you between the pages.

No comments: